My Life

Hello Everybody :)

My name is Valentina Manriquez, I´m eighteen years old and this is my first post in my new blog.
I was born in 1998 in Santiago city, but before I lived in Cañete City with my parents, my twin sister, my cat and my dog. Currently, I live in Santiago City and  I´m doing my first year of Psichology in the University of Chile. My father is Luis Manriquez, he is fifty five years old, he is very funny, fun and he is a soccer fanatic. My mom is Ana Maria Rivas, She is  forty seven years old, she is tender, strict and very cute <3. My twin sister is Luisa Manriquez, she is eighteen years old like me sjjasjasja.  she is defferent  from me, she is very crazy, independent, and smiling. In my free time, I read my books, sing with my friends, dancing in the night or wacht TV with my boyfriend. My favorite music is the romantic and old music, for example, Nino Bravo, Chayanne, Laura Pausini, and my favorite singer Emannuel. But I don´t like the rock music, because it´s very strong and I don´t understand the lyrics. I love  Anime, my favorite serie is "Psicho Pass", But also I wacht Mexican Series like " Al diablo con los guapos", I´m very romantic. And finally, I like sports, my favorite sport is swimming.





Comments

  1. Hey, I hate that you don't like the rock music :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like psycho pass!! I love that series!! I hope we can talk about that :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment