An expert on my field :)

Hello :)


In the past, I never had an affection for the maths, quite the contrary, I was afraid of them, but now in my second semester of my first year of psychology, in the subject of statistics, I had the privilege of know one of the teachers that changed my way to see the numbers; He is Andrés Antivilo.
He also was a student of Psychology at the University of Chile, he was in charge of the "PSU" in two thousand and fifteen, and he had a Magister in methodology of the Behavioral Sciences of the Complutense University of Madrid in two thounsand and nine. Now he, accompanied by the Teacher Marro, He teachs me Statistics.
I`m enchanted with your work because he shows a big motivation and empathy with his students, he use a didactic methods for that they can understand the subject, he shows a great effort to do his work of the best way possible, and always he gives you possibilities to resolve any problem that may arise.
I see a lot of agreement from him towards us. This are the reasons that makes him my most admired teacher.

Thanks :D



Comments

Post a Comment