Post Two: My Dreams


Hello everybody ^-^/:

When I was a girl, I wanted to be a horsewoman, because I liked animals very much, especially the horses. But in seventh grade I liked linstening to the people about  their personal problems, and since then, I decided to become a Psychologist. Considering this, I didn´t have other options at the moment of applying to university. In the end, I began to study Psychology in the Univesity of Chile in Santiago. In my new life in Santiago I felt nervious, but  at the same time I felt excited, because now I was far away from  my family, and until now still I miss them <3. My clasmates are very fun and friendly with me, also my boyfriend supports me in difficult moments. I love my career, it´s all that I wanted. I would like to work in Clinical psychology, and help families, married couples, and children with psicological problems.


Comments

Post a Comment