A photograph :)




Hello :)

Today I´m going to talk about this picture.
It was for Christian Schloe but I dont kown when it was created :c, I see a couple in love that their are kissing but their faces it´s  transforming in butterflys. the man he has a elegant suit with a shirt, with his hands holding to the waist of the woman. She had a dark purple dress and with her hands she touching  the chest od the man. Around is overcast a sky blue with many clouds.  the mood is like a nostalgic evening.
I Choose this picture because made me think to my grandmother, and her love for my grandfather. Always my parents tells me that she foughts a lot for find to my grandmother in the  dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet in nineteen seventy three, and also for keep to my father and his brothers.
I never could meet her because she died to the  fourty eight years old, but I never forget her because all my family talk very good and with    many emotion of she.




Comments

Post a Comment