My Best Friend :)

Hello everybody¡¡ 

One of my best friends is Camilo, he is very crazy, he always makes me laugh with his jokes. He is friendly, proud, introverted, and very good person with the people that have his friendship. I met him when I was fourteen years old and I was in my first year of High School, and he was fifteen years old. since that day we have had five years of friendship. I consider him as my best firend because, even though  I  have  bad tempered, and  he makes me angry, always I can trust with him, and I can be myself without fears. The best memory that I have with him  was when I went to the High School and we saw each other after I changed my High School. It is my best moment with him, because I miss him a lot and in this year in my new High School I  felt very lonely :c, and he helps me. :)

Thanks :)

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, cielo, exterior y naturaleza

Comments

Post a Comment