My Favorite Piece Of Technology

Hello :)

I have a  technology mechanism, that is essential in my life, that it is my cell phone because it  helps me to escape from my problems or bad moments in my day to day. I got it when I was seventeen years old. my mother wanted to give me a present  for my good marks in the high school. Frequently  I  use it  to listen to music, and it is this the most important that I like  to do with it. ofher way in that I use my cell phone is  to call to my parents. friends, and my boyfriend, it helps me to keep up to date  with them. I also use my cell phone in  social networks, but I prefer to meet with my special persons. I like it because I like to listen to music, and this is my favorite hobby in my free time because this relaxes me. My life without my cell phone would be very sad, because I couldn´t get informed with my family :c, that would make me feel very bad. :c . 

Thank´s :)

Resultado de imagen para celular j2 samsung

Comments

Post a Comment