My experience writing blogs

Hello everubody :)

In this semester, I was writing blogs in the english classes with the teacher Rosal Zagal. In General, the experience that I was had in the classes it was interesting. the topics that were chosen were very fun, diversos, and nice. The teacher was very nice with us, and always answers our questions during the class.
So, with respect to my writing skills, I feel that  I improved  with my writing, also I improved my creativity with the blogs, and all thanks to the teacher. But, I admit that I very terrible in the listenings XD, I feel that it's very difficult for me to listen in English, but I will not perform me.
In the future, I would like to include classes outside the classrooms, and make them in the campus or in the patio of the orange trees in the afternoon.
I would like to writing topics as for example, create a story and continue writing the story in the next class, also I would like writing some nice experience that I had in this week, and Finally,  I would like to writing about a critic about a controversial subject, for example, the abortion, the suicide, the animal abuse, politics, feminism, etc.

Thank's for this chance, and thank's you teacher for this semester :)






Comments

Post a Comment