My favorite Singer :)

Hello Everybody :)

In this day, I going to talk about my favorite singer, his name is Arturo Acha Martínez, also know as "Emmanuel". He was born in nineteen fifty five, his nationality is Mexican.
He is married man with Mercédez Alemán and he has three children.
The tipo of music that he composes belongs to the romantic style, where the theme of his songs anre in relation to the family, the loving couple and the love oneself.
I like this singer because makes me remember my beautiful moments with my father. Simce I was seven years old, I sang all his songs with him, and even in the currently I continue with those magic moments with my dad. Emmanuel relives each one of those moments. Also I love how he moves on the stage, his dances are a legend i the mexican music
It`s dificult for me to choose just one song, bet one that I always listen to is "El rey azul". Also I like "Ella", "como quieren que la olvide", and the most know for all "Bella señora".
This Saturday I going to go to his concert in Rancagua, It will be great and I feel a lot of emotion.

                                                                                   Thank`s you for reading me :)                                                                          

Comments

Post a Comment