My favorite Subject in this Semester :)

Hello every body :)

In this semester, I liked all subjects that I studied, but the name of the subject that I enjoyed  studying  was "Basic Psychological processes", with the teacher Juan Wilson. In this class, the teacher spoke to us about how the people used their mental cognition, their emotions, and their motivations in their daily lives in a humanist way. 
The principal contents that I have seen in this subject are:  the extrinsic motivation and intrinsic motivation, the goals, the basic psychological needs, and the most important, " Theory of human attachment", that was created by John Bowlby.

I was enchanted with this class because it was like a  therapy for me,  this helped me to improve my love relationship with my boyfriend, That I can´t think that my boyfriend is like  a clairvoyant and he has  a duty to know all that I want with ahead of time. Also this class showed me the importance of my parents in my life.  They and my boyfriend are my attachment figures, they are with  whom
I feel very secure when I have a problem. This class  was very important because it taught me that.
Thanks :)

Comments

Post a Comment