My Birthday :)

Hello everybody :)

Today, I going to talk about my favorite festivity, and this is my Birthday. My Birthday is on  04 on December. The origin of this Festivity is when I born with my twin sister :). In This festivity, my parents invite my group of friends, who are my closer friends. My father buys a big cake that always has cholate with strawberry, also he buys chips, soda waters, meats, and many things to eat. My mother cooks mini cakes, and prepares all of the house decoration. Also, every year I sig with my friend Thiare Disney songs, and imitate the characters of our favorite movies. In my past birthday, my parents tooks us to the beach of "Playa Ancha", with our boyfriends. We eat shellfish pie, crab cake, and a lots of sea food. Later, I walking with my boyfriend in de beach, I was a great day. I like this festivity because I can to be with my family and my friends, and they are the people that made my day the best day of all. :)

Thanks :33

Comments